Palazzo Della Salute
PALAZZO DELLA SALUTE is divided into three floors, with a surface of 3700 square meters. Inside you’ll find different areas dedicated to congress and educational courses, equipped with modern technologies for communication and didactics.
The first building in the world dedicated to training, communication, scientific publication and history of medicine. The congress area covers 1645 square meters divided into three floors on the right side of Palazzo della Salute.
In the Hall and in the Foyer participants have the opportunity to discover the «Technological DNA» of Palazzo della Salute:
- An «interactive floor», with graphics and contents customized depending on each event, welcomes the participants, introducing them in a technological environment completely different from the traditional congress centers.
- A «sensitive-wall», based on a technology that recognizes movements, allows them to navigate through scientific contents.
- A «remote motion-controller» allow them to move, rotate and explore scientific 3D objects (anatomical parts, molecules, etc…).
- 3 LED monitors are used to show information customized for each event (agenda, promotional materials, video, etc…).
- A rear projected screen displays images of Padua, highlighting the importance of the city in the history of Modern Medicine (the University of Padua is the second oldest in the world).
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Audio/video systems - Lights
- Video projection
- Free flip chart
- Storage room
- Retail Auto Park
|Room||Surface m2||Capacity||Theater Style||Classroom||U-Shape||Boardroom||Cocktail||Gala dinner|